David Mallett Hair Serum Women
3rd year's a charm. After 27 recipes and 3 years of development later, David Mallet rolls out Hair Serum #DM027, created for perfection leaving the hair lightweight and carefree.
- With macadamia nut oil as the main active ingredient, this serum is rich in palmitoleic acid for restoring and invigorating hair follicles.
- Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), BHT
- No unnecessary chemicals or allergens added
- 1.7 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. DAMR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. DM027
- Leave to dry naturally or blow-dry. Apply two to three pumps for normal hair and for dry hair apply more of a generous amount over towel-dried hair. Work serum through the entire length of hair using finger tips.
- For fresh, natural curls, David Mallett recommends applying Hair Serum #DM027, dividing the hair into three or four strands, twirling and briefly blow-drying. Use your fingers to finish the style.
Hair Beauty,David Mallett,Neutral Beauty